- Developed to identify Federal and State set aside grants specific to water technologies and infrastructure projects.
- Currently pursuing approximately $3 million in grants related to hydrology studies and water reclamation technology specific to the Uintah Basin.
- Pursuing 8(a) Certification which is a nine-year program to assist minority owned companies in governmental contracts.
- The Grant Team has a proven track record of proposal wins exceeding $300 million in awards.
Members of the Grant Team:
- Over 20 years of experience in contracts, business development, human resources, and business management. Jennifer wrote three 8(A) Applications that were approved by the Small Business Administration (SBA). She headed up the Business Development team for two Native American-owned companies where she was recognized as one of the Top 40 Women in Energy by the Denver Business Journal in 2015 for her work with Tribes and Energy development programs. Jennifer is a descendant of the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians. Jennifer graduated from Notre Dame University with a degree in Economics, and received her Masters Degree from Villanova University in Human Resources Development.
- Over 18 years of experience focused on guiding five successful 8(A) businesses through the 8(a) application process. Sasha has a thorough understanding of contracts, applications, and dealing with Federal grant systems access points. Sasha has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management.
- 10 years of experience working in Business Development, Contracts, and Grant proposals. Robert most recently worked with Denver Public Schools to revise their policy and enrollment procedures. Robert has a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Puget Sound, and is currently enrolled in the University of Denver MBA program.