CLEVE PIKE — CEO, UTE TRIBAL MEMBER, MAJORITY OWNER
- Member of the Ute Indian Tribe with decades of energy experience and project development with Tribal and non-Tribal partners throughout North America.
- Ute Energy, LLC— Founding member of the company in 2005
- Used a variety of sovereign nation Tribal rights for the development of upstream, midstream and infrastructure projects in the Uintah Basin.
- Ute Energy’s upstream assets sold in a private sale to Crescent Point Energy (NYSE: CPG) November 2012 for approximately $900 million.
- The Ute Indian Tribe retained the midstream assets with a value of approximately $400 million.
- Indian Country Consulting, LLC — Advisor to Uintah Basin producers, Tribal entities, and other industry professionals doing business in Indian Country.
STEVE CROWER — CFO, SECRETARY AND TREASURER
- Energy Investment Banking — 16 years experience with Capital One Securities, Inc. (NYSE: COF) New Orleans, LA; Cowen & Company (Nasdaq: COWN) New York, NY and SDR Capital Markets Denver, CO — Involved with $4.7 Billion in public equity financing offerings and over $100 million in M&A transactions focused on the North America energy industry. Currently holds SEC Security Licenses 7, 24, 63 and 79.
- Network International (Nasdaq: LQDT) Houston, TX — Worked with a team to raise $54 million to finance, develop and grow an on-line procurement site for surplus oilfield equipment, the company is now a division of Liquidity Services.
- TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) Houston, TX — Operations and financial roles at a global leader in energy subsea and surface technology; reported to the CEO and EVP’s developing strategy for the world-wide business.
- Education: Rice University, Houston, TX— MBA Finance (1997) and University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI – BS Civil Engineering (1991).
- Resides in Denver, Colorado.